On the 27th August I’m going to be jetting off on a plane to Lanzarote for a two week vacation!!!
2 weeks. 6 books. Surely I can’t run out of reading material this time..right?
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman. This is the book I’m currently reading and so will probably still be reading this when it’s time to get on the plane.
- The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne. This is a recent purchase and so will be making the trip with me and then spending some days on a beach.
- You’re Never Weird On The Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day. I absolutely love Felicia Day and can not wait to read her memoir, it’s bound to be absolutely amazing.
- Paper Towns by John Green. This is a book that I’ve had for absolutely ages but never got round to reading it, so a holiday should be the perfect time to catch up.
- Beneath The Surface by John Hargrove. I’ve read nearly every book pertaining to SeaWorld and the killer whales there, so I’m just adding this to my resume.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. This has been sitting on my bookshelf for a while so I thought maybe it was time to stop it gathering dust and give it a read.
There we have it 6 books for 2 weeks (and hoping that’s enough). What books do you recommend for a vacation?
Until next time..
Keep reading xox.